Safe Oral and IV Sedation--Sedation Dentistry
Once you've experienced sedation dentistry with Dr. Brower, you'll probably never be afraid to go to the dentist again.
You'll be sedated just enough to be unaware of the treatment, as if you were relaxing. Because you are completely comfortable, we can do years of dental treatments in one or two visits. We can replace crowns or dentures, restore sore gums to good health, whiten yellow or stained teeth, fix a chipped tooth, and more. People with very busy schedules can get the dental care they need, easily and quickly.
Imagine being able to smile with confidence and chew your food without pain. People who have . . .
- High fear
- Traumatic dental experiences
- Difficulty getting numb
- A bad gag reflex
- Very sensitive teeth
- Complex dental problems
- Limited time to complete dental care
People who . . .
- Hate needles and shots
- Hate the noises, smells and taste associated with dental care
- Are afraid or embarrassed about their teeth
- Questions About Sedation Dentistry